Quality is embedded within all aspects of Cafeology’s business practices ensuring that we continue to innovate and continually improve our quality standards.
We are commited to our Quality Management Systems ensuring that we capably meet all applicable requirements in relation to our products, services and legal obligations so that we fulfill the specified requirements and reasonable expectations of all our customers.
Our commitment to all our interested partiers is demonstrated by our five core principles.
- Social Responsibility – Our products and services are sourced ethically based on quality suitability and price but vitally adhering to ethical purchasing principles.
- Sustainability – As we believe our planet is our most vital resource we source responsibiliy and sustainability minimising the impact upon our environment thus ensuring we use our influence where possible and consider our actions.
- People Development - we employ on the basis of the best person for the job which is regardless of sex, race, age, religion and any other factors. Our people are developed to build upon their existing skills to acquire knowledge and experience in a non confrontational and motivtional environment.
- Ethics- Our personal and business ethics drives all that we do and this ensures that we continually deliver our promises to all our interested parties.
- Clear Vision- As we develop and maintain a Quality Management System (QMS) that conforms to the requirements of ISO9001:2015 standard this allows us to communicate and be accountable for our vision and direction.
Our mission statement embodies this.
“To consistantly deliver exceptional ethically sourced products selected by taste and sourced directly through long term relationships.
Driven by a team of carefully chosen professionals who are selected for their passion and alignment to the core pronciples of integrity, accountability and a desire for perfection.”